BHS’ Behavioral Comp Management program provides evaluation and professional care management of mental/nervous conditions and addictions for the injured worker. Through this division, BHS provides accurate and objective diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment of behavioral problems to ensure a timely return to work.
- Individualized care management
- Return-to-work assessments
- Independent psychiatrist review board
- Post-injury psychological assessment
- 24-hour consult/referral service
- Psychiatric disability management