Under the direction of the Executive Vice President, Business Development and Corporate Relations and the Vice President, Corporate Training & Customer Relations and in conjunction with the Director of BHS A.S.S.I.S.T., this position serves as a liaison for new and current BHS clients. This position is responsible for education and training activities; regular client visits; assistance in client retention and quality assurance; health and benefit fairs; and other special services.
Specific Duties – Corporate Relations/BHS ASSIST/Marketing:
- On a regular basis, meet with the Senior Vice President, Business Development and Corporate Relations, Vice President, Corporate Training & Customer Relations and Director, BHS A.S.S.I.S.T. on schedules of activities and work planning. As directed, serve as a liaison for BHS current accounts. Establish and maintain excellent business relationships through regular contact, visits and follow-up. Advance approval must be given for every contact. Use established BHS tracking system for client visits.
- Arrange client education and training needs and special services requested by current and/or future client companies. Ensure materials presented are meaningful and accurate, and advance approval of the material is provided by the Vice President(s) and Director above.
- Identify specific needs of the Managed Care / EAP, EAP-only and Safety First client base; creating education and training proposals and special project proposals that may be of interest to the client company.
- Inform team of (anticipated) changes in client contacts/representatives and other relevant issues, raised by clients during onsite client events, i.e. health fairs, education and training sessions, regular client visits.
- Represent BHS at client health/benefit fairs, as requested, and other events which support positive client relationships and retention efforts. Provide input into the preparation of materials as requested. Be knowledgeable of all client benefit plans.
- As directed, assist in the orientation of newly appointed representatives of existing clients about BHS services and products, in cooperation with other appropriate BHS divisions/personnel. Assist as directed in the development and successful completion of client-specific action plans.
- Support and assist sales and marketing activities by representing BHS at specified conferences and events as directed, and through other means as may be requested, including new client solicitations. Provide input into the preparation of materials as requested. Submit for advance approval, any and all communication, notes, letters and submittals of information.
- Perform other related duties as directed or deemed appropriate. Maintain corporate and departmental policies and procedures. Attend meetings as requested, to include administrative council, marketing division, planning retreats and certain clinical/network development meetings. Advise on developments in the field. Assist in the achievement of annual goals, objectives and divisional action plans.
- Active, professional license in the behavioral health field preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in counseling, social work, psychology or related field preferred
- Five years customer relations/client service preferred, preferably with PPO or similar setting
- Experience in marketing and group presentations/speaking required
- Familiarity with computerized applications (PCs, Word, Excel, PPT)
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and organization skills
- Experience in services to business, industry preferable
- Excellent problem-solving abilities. Knowledgeable and intuitive.
- Dynamic and outgoing. Professional appearance.
- Cooperative attitude and self-starter. Assertive. Goal-oriented. Fast-paced.
- Alabama driver’s license and dependable transportation. Willingness to travel.