Under the supervision of the Executive Vice President, Business Development and Corporate and Relations this position is responsible for maintenance of current and future EAP-only clients, all EAP services on behalf of managed care clients, and for the marketing and promotion of EAP/Wellness products. Specific responsibilities include coordination of special services, planning and development of new services, and marketing to prospective clients.
Under the direction of the Senior Vice President, Corporate & Public Relations:
- Serve as primary liaison for EAP-only accounts to include direct patient referrals and coordination (< 500 life clients), communication with clients, assistance in the preparation of quarterly and annual reports, claims processing, supervisory and employee orientations and seminars.
- Assist in arranging in-services for special services and crisis interventions, as requested, on behalf of current and/or future client companies.
- Serve as liaison with current EAP-only client companies with ongoing communication, research of specific needs of the employees and/or management. Contact each and every client on a monthly basis to promote BHS educational services. Develop network of (special service) providers as requested or as needed.
- Join and maintain participation in the Alabama EAP Association. Represent BHS at EAP functions, meetings, and client-sponsored events across the area, as requested.
- Identify specific needs of the EAP clients; making proposals of in-services, wellness programs, orientations, special projects that may be of interest to the client company. Develop a library of appropriate video presentations and other presentation aides/articles (as budget allows).
- Maintain EAP files, policies, procedures and budget. Assist in the achievement of annual goals, objectives and divisional action plans.
- Develop, review and design, as appropriate, new clinical and/or marketing aides, i.e., EAP quarterly/annual reports, EAP brochure, EAP user guide, EAP technical description, and other related materials as needed.
- Perform other related duties as directed or deemed appropriate. Attend internal meetings as requested. Serve on Marketing Committee.
- Develop new EAP-related and Wellness product lines/services from start to finish.
- Responsible for timely and accurate ordering and distribution of all EAP-related materials, to include: posters, health sentries, etc.
- Accompany the marketing team on marketing calls as requested (all divisions). Responsibility for total sales efforts of all EAP-only accounts.
- Responsible for all RFP responses for EAP-only services.
- Assist in the development of promotional strategies and participate in booth sponsorship for EAP/MC marketing ventures.
- Assist in new account (EAP/MC) implementation activities, to include employee orientation meetings, etc.
- Participation in professional organizations such as SHRM and NASHRM.
- Perform other related duties as directed or deemed appropriate. Attend meetings as directed.
- Master’s Degree required
- Licensure preferred as an LPC, ALC, LMFT or LCSW
- Three to five years experience in training and marketing
- Prefer experience in services to business and industry
- Exposure to computerized applications
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience in group presentations/speaking preferable
- Experience in EAP services and managed care environment preferable
- Experience with fiscal issues and standard business practices