The Wellness First division provides comprehensive, customized wellness programs for employees and dependents through on-site health and wellness screenings and Health Risk Assessments (“HRAs”). The Wellness First program components are offered through a bundled or unbundled approach.
- Onsite biometric screenings
- Personalized Health Risk Assessments
- Customized health and wellness materials
- Health coaching
- Nurse call line
- On-site education and training
Safe A.S.S.I.S.T. is an integrated Drug Testing and Employee Assistance Program designed for the smaller, fully insured employer and offered exclusively to group purchasing organizations. The program combines BHS’ national PPO network with Safety First drug testing services by offering a 3-5 visit EAP with a basic drug testing program. For a monthly program fee, employers have access to competitively priced drug screening services as well as short-term counseling and work/life service, delivered via expert referrals to a network of qualified professionals.
- A comprehensive approach to EAP and drug testing needs
- Flexibility in program design and promotion
- Allows for employee/supervisor orientations as well as education and training
To accommodate the education and training needs of employers, Safety First developed the Compliance First program to provide a web-based delivery system for supervisor and employee drug and alcohol awareness training. This program provides supervisors and employees with a basic understanding of the problems associated with drug and alcohol use and their impacts on the workplace.
- Administered in conjunction with Safety First
- Drug-Free Workplace program design
- Satisfies the DOT’s supervisor training requirements
- Available 24/7 to provide flexibility in scheduling
- Provides a lower cost approach to satisfy drug awareness training
- Ideal for multi-site employers
BHS provides for an expanded level of care management for covered members with serious chronic mental illness. Current medical records and pharmacy data are provided to the company by the client or appropriate vendor for review to prepare recommendations and coordinate services. Based on this information, a BHS Care Coordinator works with providers within BHS’ PPO network to develop an individualized Disease Management Plan for the beneficiary.
- Specifies the least restrictive environment
- Projects length of treatment
- Recommends type of treatment providers
- Educational materials provided